Ever consider taking part in a Tweet chat? Well why not give it a go?
Here’s some top tips from @wenurses
• Twitter controls the speed of the stream of tweets so it can be a little slow at first for your tweet to appear.
• Watch the chat first to get the vibe (Or take a look at some previous chats here)
• Don’t panic! Some chats are very fast but you don’t have to read it all or interact with everyone, just stick to one part of the chat that interests you. You can always re-read the whole chat later
• Catch ups aren’t just for those who missed the chat – take some time to read the summary and transcript of the chat afterwards – you will be amazed at what you missed.
• ENJOY !! It isn’t an exam – it’s a chat!! Have fun and enjoy sharing.
And here’s how to publicise a Tweet chat